YakuzA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YakuzA

Its a forum for the alliance YakuzA (7th of May 2009)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sannice the PrObLeMaTiC

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BabyKaton
Admin
BabyKaton

Sannice the PrObLeMaTiC Empty
PostSubject: Sannice the PrObLeMaTiC   Sannice the PrObLeMaTiC Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:21 pm

lol. i know this is a sensitive topic. n not everyone will be honest. but for those... who dare to be honest. feel free =) for those not.. den oh well... wat can i say rite?? but everyone know the same thing =)

p.s. problematic is the nicest word i can find... =) at least it don sound that bad... unless u guys wan me name everyone... Wink
Back to top Go down
https://xyakuzax.forumotion.com
Rivieras(Andy)

PostSubject: Re: Sannice the PrObLeMaTiC   Sannice the PrObLeMaTiC Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:23 pm

Cmon name somemore .... problematic doesnt quite cut it XD
Back to top Go down
BabyKaton
Admin
BabyKaton

PostSubject: Re: Sannice the PrObLeMaTiC   Sannice the PrObLeMaTiC Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:36 pm

fine... i name more.... emo. attitute. blame shifter. mrs"so wat". pisser. spoilt brat. overbaring attention seeker. wow... i have to much to name. should i name more n explain one by one??? yeller. blah blah blah.... WA!!! i leave it to u guys to fll ma. i say all not fun... don care. u all describe it! lol!
Back to top Go down
BabyKaton
Admin
BabyKaton

PostSubject: Re: Sannice the PrObLeMaTiC   Sannice the PrObLeMaTiC Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:18 am

i will descibe more later.. but den.. i wanna tell kage not to wry. its not his fault. noone blame him for being a irritating kid in... who act so childish =) so don need keep say sry.
Back to top Go down
McSnowY

PostSubject: Re: Sannice the PrObLeMaTiC   Sannice the PrObLeMaTiC Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:30 am

lol Baby. it is Snowy here, it is little bit sad lol, Sannice was crying a lot saying you guys are being mean to her and stuff, and i know u are hurt and angry and stuff but Sannice was soooo sad that she was abt to quit saying noone wants her, so pls pls don't say or write anything bad abt her Baby, i know u are good and kind. thnx
^_^
flower
Back to top Go down
sannice

PostSubject: Thing to say   Sannice the PrObLeMaTiC Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:51 am

I m not gonna quit ESO . because of my friend. maybe u say i dun understand u guys. but i alr try my best. i told ppl i will change but u guys who dun even give me the chance come write my thing in here.. if u are the one being written wad will u feel? maybe u dunno. if u say im the sobber then i going tell u . from today i wun cry anymore i wun give up wan write wan say come tell me. dun say in alliance or in internet. I WUN EVER QUIT ESO. AND DUN U DARE BRING KAGE IN BECOZ HE HELPED ME ALOT!

Oh ya, i dun mind about those thing u say anymore. i know who im alr.. i have changed and im not caring this. i will come see it to remind myself that i wun cry thanks alot for being my fren last time . [this is to yakuza whole alliance] if ya still not gonna change over this thing then i might say u childish for writing jus to wanna tell EVERYONE that im this becoz I WILL PROVE THEM WRONG
Back to top Go down
Rivieras(Andy)

PostSubject: OMFGWTF !!!!   Sannice the PrObLeMaTiC Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:04 pm

Do whatever u want sannice ! but can u help me with something ..... stop smsing me at the ungodly hours ! i dont noe abt u but we humans need to sleep Sleep ~ thanks Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
sannice

PostSubject: so   Sannice the PrObLeMaTiC Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:07 pm

O_O 8am is ungodly rofl... Very Happy anything i dun mind about that. i dun really like msg ppl who dun reply lol. i at most msg once then nvr msg alr Very Happy

*correction*
that [to whole yakuza alliance] that is mean thanks to whole yakuza alliance. doesnt mean i saying the previous thing to everyone. thanks for being my fren to whole yakuza alliance no matter hate me or so Very Happy cos atleast we are a family before. good luk in lvling everyone~

doesnt mean im nt in alliance i m nt fren to anyone in alliance. becoz i still got ppl who i like in alliance. thanks guys. thanks katon for invite me thanks riv for talking to me.. =] and thanks others who helped me. and be my fren. thanks
Back to top Go down
misamisa

misamisa

PostSubject: Re: Sannice the PrObLeMaTiC   Sannice the PrObLeMaTiC Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:44 pm

sry for not posting till now.. been busy... and well... ther thing which are impt n i need clarify here... cos some toot ppl... some ppl are obiviously lying and turnin the tales... its totally diff from wat she has told me. so once again. she has proven that she do thing and den deny it... and tell a totally diff story which make her the innocent party and push the blame to totally another person..

have a long chat with her that day. which now i think is a total waste of time.. tryin to help n know wat went wrong. but its proven. a leopard will nv change its spot. she jus too stubborn to listen to wat anyone got to say and only think that she is rite. with that emoness. and a real fk up attitute. which tryin to pick a fight with almost anyone when they are tryin to talk to her nicely...

wat worst is. after i know her act. i think she is totally immature and worst den a 5yr old kid. at least. for lil child. they will change after ppl tellin them... or hint them... rather den keep insisting that they are rite.. she act like a spoilt brat.. whom haven really been taught proper manner. i know its kinda harsh to say it here... but i believe. since u dare to do it. be couragous enough to admit it and face the music den jus keep denying and lying and tellin a totally diff story... and den try to backstab another person...

its late.. i gtg... i will continue my speech tml... Mad
Back to top Go down
BabyKaton
Admin
BabyKaton

PostSubject: Re: Sannice the PrObLeMaTiC   Sannice the PrObLeMaTiC Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:47 pm

I BELIEVE 3AM n 5AM is NOT REALLY THAT MORNIN YET!! AND PPL ARE SLPIN AT THAT TIME!!! BE MORE CONSIDERATE LA! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Rivieras(Andy)

PostSubject: Re: Sannice the PrObLeMaTiC   Sannice the PrObLeMaTiC Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:01 am

8 am ?? 8 am ?? ....... 3 am . 5am ... thats not just only the timing .... 3.01 , 3.02 , 3.03 .... i can go on u know ~

haiz ... just hope this is over and we can move on ... but without u ... cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
sannice

PostSubject: anyways   Sannice the PrObLeMaTiC Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:08 am

if u say u can move on without me why are u posting this. == dun understand wad u trying to say. so if saying u can move on without me then move on. dun post anymore. anyways, i dun understand why ppl who dun believe ppl can change rather believe my past than present. dun u accept ppl who change == so cant we jus stop posting it and sit down and talk? so cant we stop fighting alr ==? unless u wanna continue this == i dun wish to. so even after i quit and we are still fighting and cant be fren forever i guess it is meaningless. == i rather we dun care each other or be fren rather than keep talk and fight @.@

so i pm no one reply me and say me in alliance and write here it is correct o.o ic. if this gonna continue will there be an ending ==?

and since u say u gonna move on then move on, im moving on and stop writing here or we jus settle in pm. dun wanna waste time fighting and fighting. u can say me lame say me wad but if u dun believe ppl change i nth to say. ppl change after hearing comment and thing from others. so can we stop this?

anyways riv say is 24h avaliable o.o and i told riv i will change and now who is backstabbing o.o ? if u not gonna stop this i dunno wad this will become. im gonna stop, either ignore me or settle in pm thanks. i really hope we settle everything and be fren. not saying that i wun change or im stubborn but i hope i change ppl will accept. if pm, i will give way and listen and change. so thanks if u gonna pm me. and even after i quit u guys still gonna say. then say till u are tired and ppl is tired too. becoz it is jus repeating and repeating.

pls pm or ignore me.
Back to top Go down
misamisa

misamisa

PostSubject: Re: Sannice the PrObLeMaTiC   Sannice the PrObLeMaTiC Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:42 pm

now to post a 2nd part before my afternoon lesson started...

how is someone goin to believe ppl who are whining and spammin and complainin bout a diff story to each diff indivdual and even lying bout certain thing. keeping sure to only tell others. the part that benefit them and not the full whole story. so that they stay the innocent party. so that ppl will sympathy with them... and go on with the... ohhh... awwwww..... ur the good one... and so on.... when all this are fake?

and when someone lied alil too many times... its jus a fairy tale story.. i believe everyone has heard of the story call... the boy who cry wolf... and in a way... if ppl are goin to change... they wont keep pester ppl to believe.. they prove it.. but there another point that i wanna to state here... if they are changin. why do they keep show their tail and keep repeat the same mistake? its mean that they only say they gona change on their mouth and actually doin nth..

but this is life. there is always a blacksheep somewhere.. and there is always ppl who are bored like that... its always imperfection that make the world so perfect. yet there are some imperfect we can do without or wanna to bannish from our world. but its nv within our means...

1 very impt point is... why do ppl keep denying.. and spammin someone else aliance forum with lies? and why they even bother to care and read and keep deny when they ownself choose to leave the alliance.. and den jus shift the blame to this nice lil alliance that she was kick when she left herself...

opsy... i m left with 10min till my lesson start. i better continue another day.. i have a long speech for this issue.. but i gona need that 10min to travel to my class... scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sannice the PrObLeMaTiC   Sannice the PrObLeMaTiC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sannice the PrObLeMaTiC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YakuzA :: Demerit/Blacklists :: Blacklists-
Jump to: