YakuzA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YakuzA

Its a forum for the alliance YakuzA (7th of May 2009)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1st Suggestion (Clan Stash)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BabyKaton
Admin
BabyKaton

1st Suggestion (Clan Stash) Empty
PostSubject: 1st Suggestion (Clan Stash)   1st Suggestion (Clan Stash) Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:06 pm

few days ago. someone was askin me if there is a clan stash... and been hearing bout ppl doin those mission and complainin of no space. or cant find it... so hereby thinkin of openin a clan slash.. pls give feed back and wat u guys think bout it...

p.s. majority win k (cant please everyone >.<sry)

Last edited by BabyKaton on Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://xyakuzax.forumotion.com
BabyKaton
Admin
BabyKaton

PostSubject: Re: 1st Suggestion (Clan Stash)   1st Suggestion (Clan Stash) Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:06 pm

its a stash for the whole alliance. to keep thing like pieces or diplo item...
Back to top Go down
Xilonz

PostSubject: Re: 1st Suggestion (Clan Stash)   1st Suggestion (Clan Stash) Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:33 pm

Thats good, but there will be alot problems.

First, we need a new account for the new "Stash" then let everyone have the password and userid

Second, if don't let everyone have it, who will be the one incharge of keeping those item whenever there a needed?

Hoho, our holy marshel, please guide us on this~~~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BabyKaton
Admin
BabyKaton

PostSubject: Re: 1st Suggestion (Clan Stash)   1st Suggestion (Clan Stash) Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:41 pm

hoho... its already planned out.. there will have to be a new id. needless to say. but we will appoint someone to take care of it.. well, its safer that way. ppl get from him/her so that person need take note of wat inside n who take wat, who give wat and so on... and that person have to be responsible of course. not to scam everyone la. hahaha... giving it to everyone is another idea. but it will get messy and not organize.
Back to top Go down
Xilonz

PostSubject: Re: 1st Suggestion (Clan Stash)   1st Suggestion (Clan Stash) Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:46 pm

then shall we assign to someone who will always be online and active? or is there a fix period of time to keep the item? if not the person will die becos lack of sleep and enjoying in the real life world xD
which mean he/she have to online 24hrs =x
Back to top Go down
BabyKaton
Admin
BabyKaton

PostSubject: Re: 1st Suggestion (Clan Stash)   1st Suggestion (Clan Stash) Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:04 pm

rofl... everyone have life k. maybe fix 3 time slot. so if miss one, still have another two... and bout the person. let vote. its more fair... but noone else seem to say anything. pale
Back to top Go down
snipeair

PostSubject: Re: 1st Suggestion (Clan Stash)   1st Suggestion (Clan Stash) Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:05 pm

well, i think we can open a new thread called ' Request for treasurer ' kind of thing. So if anyone wishes to deposit or withdraw can post in this forum and wait for the treasurer to reply them. (this is for the case that the person is not online in game) If the person is online in game, of coz... just pm him/her lo.
Back to top Go down
Xilonz

PostSubject: Re: 1st Suggestion (Clan Stash)   1st Suggestion (Clan Stash) Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:07 pm

i vote first!!!

BabayKaton
Back to top Go down
BabyKaton
Admin
BabyKaton

PostSubject: Re: 1st Suggestion (Clan Stash)   1st Suggestion (Clan Stash) Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:24 pm

wow! snipe got great idea leh!!! u vote? u wan vote for who sia? What a Face
Back to top Go down
Xilonz

PostSubject: Re: 1st Suggestion (Clan Stash)   1st Suggestion (Clan Stash) Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:25 pm

haha I vote that BabyKaton will be the person incharge, if she cannot, next will be snipeair~
Back to top Go down
BabyKaton
Admin
BabyKaton

PostSubject: Re: 1st Suggestion (Clan Stash)   1st Suggestion (Clan Stash) Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:02 pm

Xilonz wrote:
haha I vote that BabyKaton will be the person incharge, if she cannot, next will be snipeair~
u go die la. u also a ldr... u incharge la. throw all job to me. abuse a?! T.T xixi child abuse. Sad
Back to top Go down
Xilonz

PostSubject: Re: 1st Suggestion (Clan Stash)   1st Suggestion (Clan Stash) Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:18 pm

haha. i just stand beside and watch only. you faster settle this problem for everyone of us. go out find people shoo shoo~
Back to top Go down
BabyKaton
Admin
BabyKaton

PostSubject: Re: 1st Suggestion (Clan Stash)   1st Suggestion (Clan Stash) Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:15 pm

meanie! u really love to bully me Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
shinx

PostSubject: Re: 1st Suggestion (Clan Stash)   1st Suggestion (Clan Stash) Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:21 pm

I vote for baby 2!

since shes always online (at least most of the time haha)
Back to top Go down
BabyKaton
Admin
BabyKaton

PostSubject: Re: 1st Suggestion (Clan Stash)   1st Suggestion (Clan Stash) Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:36 pm

WA!!!! affraid T.T cannot abuse me. throw all the work to me ma No i m overloaded that way wor. Sad
Back to top Go down
cowboyoni

PostSubject: Re: 1st Suggestion (Clan Stash)   1st Suggestion (Clan Stash) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:36 pm

this seems like a good idea.

I think having a dummie account is also a good idea.

more important items or items intended for one person could be traded from players but for more general items a stash account could hold it.

But make this an incentive thing, say only give pass word to those who have 3k of prestige, so they are contributing to alliance to earn this previlige.

People could dump in the account things they think people might want but are not sure.

Also on another subject Katon I think you need to purge some members, I believe there are some who are completley inactive. One guy has been level 12 for about a week now.
Back to top Go down
BabyKaton
Admin
BabyKaton

PostSubject: Re: 1st Suggestion (Clan Stash)   1st Suggestion (Clan Stash) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:45 pm

cowboyoni wrote:
this seems like a good idea.

I think having a dummie account is also a good idea.

more important items or items intended for one person could be traded from players but for more general items a stash account could hold it.

But make this an incentive thing, say only give pass word to those who have 3k of prestige, so they are contributing to alliance to earn this previlige.

People could dump in the account things they think people might want but are not sure.

Also on another subject Katon I think you need to purge some members, I believe there are some who are completley inactive. One guy has been level 12 for about a week now.

i believe u talkin bout gaurdianX. well i kinda expell him from clan already... he din give me any reason for being away for so long. so if u guys are goin to be off9 for very long period of time. leave ur clan ldr or leave me a msg =) so we all know... n bout those knowing the clan id, there only two ppl. our treasurers. so there a give n take part on this forum, so i know the on-going.. so ppl wont get so greedy or selfish by jus takin and not giving at all...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Suggestion (Clan Stash)   1st Suggestion (Clan Stash) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st Suggestion (Clan Stash)
Page 1 of 1